PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

this game maybe worth a go, the forest is 3.87 until after steam sale

D

Deleted member 41971

little nightmares 2 is 12.49 currently, also you can download a free demo to see if the games for you or not

or a bundle of little nightmares 1 and 2 is 12.52 at the moment

D

Deleted member 41971

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s the traditional Thursday afternoon Epic games post, THREE offerings for you this week.

Geneforge 1 - Mutagen

Hood: Outlaws and Legends

Iratus: Lord of the Dead

I have heard of precisely 0% of the above games so am I’ll placed to advise on their qualities. But hey, they’re free. Better than a kick in the teeth, eh?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I was annoyed back in March when I saw that the Borderlands spinoff, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, was released exclusively on Epic. Imagine my major surprise when I saw that the game was released on Steam last week. It's 20% off, so will probably be my major Steam Summer sale purchase.

D

Deleted member 41971

I was annoyed back in March when I saw that the Borderlands spinoff, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, was released exclusively on Epic. Imagine my major surprise when I saw that the game was released on Steam last week. It's 20% off, so will probably be my major Steam Summer sale purchase.

the graphics from the steam screenshots look great and colourful

D

Deleted member 41971

The Borderlands series as a whole is colourful. The loot shooter game mechanics aren't for everyone, and I suspect the humour is a bit too lowbrow for some, but I enjoy the series!

what is currently on the denz list to be played?

Im guessing as its steam sale time its probably hundreds by now

D

Deleted member 41971

I'm still waiting on a mathematician to create a number large enough to describe my backlog. I may be waiting a while!

qde.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
To attempt to get this thread back on track (for a little while at least!), it's the first Tuesday of the month and it's after 6pm, so I shall be claiming my Humble Choice bundle shortly. Will update the giveaway thread soon.