PC noob needing a spec check please (music production)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks Ok so I've contacted them on live chat and been told Mustafa wasn't available so I asked when he would be and they said they don't know.. didn't really seem interested in being helpful
Ok, give me a day or so, I'll contact Mustafa and see if I can get this resolved.

Do you know who you spoke to on web chat or email?

ddr305

Bronze Level Poster
@SpyderTracks Having done a bit of research and testing today (running multiple instances of vst's and overloading my old mbp cpu) I think I'll be fine with 16gb ram. I must have bought in to the hype that I'll need loads but I'll only be using drum samples, everything else will be vst's and I couldn't even get close to the 16gb ram I'm currently using. 🤔

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks Having done a bit of research and testing today (running multiple instances of vst's and overloading my old mbp cpu) I think I'll be fine with 16gb ram. I must have bought in to the hype that I'll need loads but I'll only be using drum samples, everything else will be vst's and I couldn't even get close to the 16gb ram I'm currently using. 🤔
Even better then, just the 16Gb 3600mhz. Worst comes to the worst it’s really easy to add another 2x 8gb in the future yourself.