Pc on finance.

Mbee

Hello.
I am planning to buy a new pc for gaming and Photoshop. I am currently using a laptop but it is getting old and working very slow recently.
I was looking to buy a pc on finance I was wondering if my pc costs 1500f pounds and I pay 1000 in first 12 months that leave me with 500f to pay of would my monthly payment will go down if I pay money during this 12month period or would it be still 50 pound per month for 4 years. I have never had anything on finance before so I am very confused. Thank you for all your help!

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
They adjust whats left to the time period.. i suggest paying as much as you can.. thats what i did.. i paid mine off before the year!

scarpa1

Enthusiast
If it was still £50 a month it would only take 10 months so I think it will change the monthly amount accordingly along with the interest too as you would only be taking a £500 loan out in theory.

I've just bought mine with finance too so should know but can't remember without looking again.

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
I would add another hdd.. games can eat hdd space .. some games can be 200gb so 2tb wont last long really.. its also nice to keep things seperate from each other

Mbee

(the 550w PSU in the spec is very much borderline for the 3070...anything higher powered in future and you'd need a new PSU) This mean power supply I will change it to 750w? better save than sorry haha :D I have a 4TB SSD drive I will move to this pc just for my photographs and photoshop and getting a new hardrive its not a problem :D
With this motherboard would I be able to upgrade parts later on?