pc randomly restarting

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm sorry I really don't know how to do that is there some way that you could acess my pc screen and do it for me?
No. It's literally wherever you saved your data, just go to that location select the files you wanna move, right click, cut and then paste them where you want to move them.

Where did you save you files?

Aza

Rising Star
I'm sorry I really don't know how to do that is there some way that you could acess my pc screen and do it for me?
Just copy your documents and pictures folders onto the D drive.
This isnt a PCS site, the mods here are volunteers not customer support and this is -very- basic computer stuff, you're just copying over any files you want to keep.

max364462

Ive saved them all to my c drive. This is what it looks like to me what do I do with this?
Capture.PNG

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ive saved them all to my c drive. This is what it looks like to me what do I do with this? View attachment 33635
The C drive is a whole drive. You've saved it somewhere on the c drive. This is not something we can help with, only you know where you saved. It asks you where you want to save whenever you Dave anything and you can't progress without selecting a save path.

Aza

Rising Star
Click view across the top, click on navigation pane on the left of the toolbar it now shows you, youll see folders called "documents" and "pictures" and "music" "video" "desktop" etc.... those folders tend to be where stuff you create gets saved... look in those, copy and files you want and stick them on the d drive.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Downloads tend to go in the Downloads folder. Also in the same location as the ones mentioned above.