pc randomly restarting

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
the ones which you linked I just insalled the amd chipset drivers for my motherboard
Ok, because you said you installed them all

I'm asking because if you've installed them all then we'll need to do a clean windows installation as it will have borked the OS and you'll get repetitive restarts.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
How would I do that? Would that mean that I would loose all of my files
If your files are on the c drive, then you need to copy them off before you reinstall.

But on a properly configured PC your data will always be on a secondary drive which is separate to windows.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I save it on an ssd called windows C, I also have a hard drive however I havent stored anything at all on it
C drive is windows. You never want to store any data on that unless it's in cloud storage. You always store data on a secondary drive.

You'll need to copy it off if you want to keep it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
but my secondary drive is a hard drive isnt that much slower? also how would I copy all the data over to it?
Hard drive doesn't matter with speed for data, doesn't make a difference.

You save to it when it asks you where to save to, you select the D drive. If you wanna move it across now, you just select the file copy it and move it to the D drive.

You also set your libraries in windows explorer to the D drive also.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok thanks, so once I've moved all the storage over and the Windows C drive is clean what do I do
You only move your data. You can't move the windows contents.

Once you've done that you need to clean install

W11 clean install instructions

Download a new copy of Windows using the Media Creation Tool (Second option on linked page) to an 8GB (min) USB.
Boot that USB and choose a Custom Install.
Delete all UEFI partitions on the system drive (EFI System, Recovery, MSR Reserved, Primary).
Select the unallocated space that results and click the Next button. The installer will create the correct partitions and install Windows.
Run Windows Update repeatedly, even across reboots, until no more updates are found.
You may need/want to download and install the latest graphics driver from the Nvidia/AMD website (they change so regularly the latest version isn't always in the Windows libraries).

This is also worth a watch

Kudos to @Martinr36 for the directions

max364462

I'm sorry I really don't know how to do that is there some way that you could acess my pc screen and do it for me?