PC shutting down during gaming after new monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinSalas182

OMG I have this exact problem, only happens with my new 1440p|144 Hz|34'' monitor, using a RTX 2060 playing Rocket League.

I read everything trying to confirm that the problem was the graphics card being stressed to the maximum, but to my surprise your problem was solved using the same power supply that I am using. I have never suspected my power supply because it delivers enough power. Anyway, I have another PC with a 550W source and a GTX 970, and another 1080p monitor, I guess I have several possibilities in testing.

gintis

I am facing this problem right now. The thing is, when I turn the game at digital outlet place (where they are trying to fix it) it works fine, but the pc shuts down every time I play at home. I am wondering whether it might be monitor's problem or perhaps power cord... 🤷‍♂️

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
OMG I have this exact problem, only happens with my new 1440p|144 Hz|34'' monitor, using a RTX 2060 playing Rocket League.

I read everything trying to confirm that the problem was the graphics card being stressed to the maximum, but to my surprise your problem was solved using the same power supply that I am using. I have never suspected my power supply because it delivers enough power. Anyway, I have another PC with a 550W source and a GTX 970, and another 1080p monitor, I guess I have several possibilities in testing.
I am facing this problem right now. The thing is, when I turn the game at digital outlet place (where they are trying to fix it) it works fine, but the pc shuts down every time I play at home. I am wondering whether it might be monitor's problem or perhaps power cord... 🤷‍♂️
I suggest the pair of you start your own threads, as it will make trouble shooting YOUR Specific problems easier

Status
Not open for further replies.