PC SPEC FOR MFS2020

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Are you thinking of Super Ultrawide? For ultrawide 1440p at 144hz I think the 3070 would be more than enough. It's a 4K card for most games and FS2020 is most likely going to be CPU limited even going forward. I think my 2080 (non super) could drive an ultrawide with FS2020 to be honest. 3070 would make my PC look slow :D
Ah, ok then, from what I saw on reviews it seemed FS2020 was particularly power hungry, but haven’t properly looked into it in great detail.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Ah, ok then, from what I saw on reviews it seemed FS2020 was particularly power hungry, but haven’t properly looked into it in great detail.

I don't think it's particularly well optimised yet to hammer the GPU. My 2080 takes a far bigger pounding with just GTAV than it does in FS2020. I'm only hitting around 40-60FPS too as it's all CPU limited at the moment.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't think it's particularly well optimised yet to hammer the GPU. My 2080 takes a far bigger pounding with just GTAV than it does in FS2020. I'm only hitting around 40-60FPS too as it's all CPU limited at the moment.
I must read up on it more.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's what happens when you select "747 Jumbo Jet" instead of "Spitfire"...and for throwing grenades, you will need to select "Bi-Plane: Open Cockpit Mode) ;)

You just reminded me of a little know, yet amazing, game called BiPlanes on the Amiga.... seems to be called BiPlanes dual or something of that ilk now though...

Was a freebie with one of the amiga magazines. Game has came a long way since though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You just reminded me of a little know, yet amazing, game called BiPlanes on the Amiga.... seems to be called BiPlanes dual or something of that ilk now though...

Was a freebie with one of the amiga magazines. Game has came a long way since though.
I remember that one!!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

OH MY GOD! I had that game! I'd completely forgotten about its existence! Wow, you just gave my nostalgia gland a big old prod.