Pc start up screen

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys I got My PC in 2012 still going strong :) but notice my pc keep loading a screen before login screen on start up and getting annoying I want to submit a image to show you guys but I dont know how what easiest way Thanks?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If you have a camera or a smart phone just take a photo. Either upload the photo directly on the forums or use something like Imgur and post a link.

Or if you can find the same thing online, post a link.

jane

You might also want to specify some of the parts of your computer. Some components flash an image during start-up, like motherboards for example, show a model screen before the bios loads up.

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys Been busy with work thank you for the replies sorry but I dont know how do upload the image directly to the forum how do I do that thought I use insert image function try it , selected my file from computer and upload but nothing happens?

This is spec of my pc if it helps:

COOLERMASTER CM690 MKII ADVANCED CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-3550 (3.3GHz) 6MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z77-V: PCI-E 3.0 READY, WIFI, SLI, CROSSFIREX
Memory (RAM)
8GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB)
Graphics Card
1.25GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
750GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD7502AAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£69)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE INTEL CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)

But now upgraded to window 10 since that

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys been busy with work I taken a image so I can show you guys on here but try to use insert image on the reply forum but but doesn't work am doing something wrong the picture on my pc hardrive at the moment or if someone talk me through how show image directly on here?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
That's your BIOS splash screen and the POST test results, it also gives you the option to enter BIOS setup. I don't believe you can disable this screen, but even if you can I would strongly advise against it - at some point you will want to be able to enter the BIOS setup on boot and this is the easiest way to do that.

This screen is only there for a few seconds in any case......

Zhaoyun

Bronze Level Poster
Ok Guys thanks for reply I guess case close then along there is nothing wrong with pc, I didn't have this screen up coming up from the start before cause been after a windows or some bios update it starting showing?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Ok Guys thanks for reply I guess case close then along there is nothing wrong with pc, I didn't have this screen up coming up from the start before cause been after a windows or some bios update it starting showing?

Have you updated your BIOS recently? it's not something that can happen automatically, you'll know if you've done a BIOS update.

Some BIOSes allow you to specify how many seconds this splash screen is displayed, it may be that you have changed that value so that the splash screen shows for longer? I really do recommend that you just accept this screen as part of normal booting, come the day when you need to get into the BIOS setup you'll be glad that you did.....