PC stuck in ASUS Setup Utility

Mikeafull

Hi,

My pc (ASUS, Windows 10) blocked so I turned it off manually. When I turned it on it was in black screen with the message: fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00.

It took half an hour, and then it turned off. (Apparently, it hadn't finished stage 2 and was about 75% of the total). When I turned it on it showed the message : Reboot and select proper boot device. And only ctrl.+alt+delete would make something. It brought me to ASUS Setup Utility, but now I am not able to get further than these two screens.

Thank you all

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,

My pc (ASUS, Windows 10) blocked so I turned it off manually. When I turned it on it was in black screen with the message: fixing c stage 1 5 % ( 248589 of 427520 ) total 2 % eta 103.59.00.

It took half an hour, and then it turned off. (Apparently, it hadn't finished stage 2 and was about 75% of the total). When I turned it on it showed the message : Reboot and select proper boot device. And only ctrl.+alt+delete would make something. It brought me to ASUS Setup Utility, but now I am not able to get further than these two screens.

Thank you all
Is this a PCS build, can you post your full specs?