PCI Card with a HDMI slot for viewing on pc

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
Can you get hold of a PCI Card wit ha HDMI slot for viewing HDTV on the pc as you would with a TV Tuner Card?

You see I would like to be able to record some HD game footage for the purpose of creating video guides, reviews and for recording CS to watch on my PS3 or pc.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I was looking at the intensity pro myself a while back, but I was put off when I read that HD PS3 gameplay couldn't transfer via HDMI because it is HDCP encrypted.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I think most of them use the hauppauge hd pvr to record console gameplay, which if my memory serves me correctly, only outputs at 1080i and not full 1080p, and connects by component cable instead of HDMI.

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
my friend at work wanted me to set up his ps3 to the digital projector at work using component cables, but it just looked like SD quality when projected on to the screen.

Well it something I want to do, but need to get a HDMI to DVI adapter to see if I can get it in HD on the projector.

Want to do a video of me playing Final Fantasy VII on the big screen for bragging porpoise.