PCS 209 ARGB Case Manuel

I wanted to swap out the HDD that I picked out for one I had in previous PC. There is a large metal enclosure covering the PSU and the HDD. The HHD doesn’t even slide out but screwed down and can’t get into it because of the cover. If anyone has a manual or a step by step on how to remove this. I like to have access so it will be taken out completely

Last edited:

Aza

Rising Star
It should be in your welcome pack.
Its a very cheap (and problematic) case.... unfortunately that also means the design of it isnt particularly user friendly.
Is it a brand new system?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I wanted to swap out the HDD that I picked out for one I had in previous PC. There is a large metal enclosure covering the PSU and the HDD. That doesn’t even slide out but screwed down and can’t get into it because of the cover. If anyone has a manual or a step by step on how to remove this. I like to have access so it will be taken out completely
You acces it from the other side I think

You acces it from the other side I think
19A8D90F-1DB4-4714-8E57-D4B33D547238.jpeg

Aza

Rising Star
So the other side of that, you should be able to remove the other side panel and have access there

Aza

Rising Star
so there should be fixing screws on the sides of the bracket holding the HDD thats inside it

Aza

Rising Star
Its very possible that coversleeve is fixed, as I said before, its a very cheap case, it wont have been designed to be particularly user friendly.
I believe a second HDD can be installed by fixing it on top of that bracket, i'm sure there was another user recently who tried to do this.

It should be in your welcome pack.
Its a very cheap (and problematic) case.... unfortunately that also means the design of it isnt particularly user friendly.
Is it a brand new system?
Yeah got it today. Just found how to remove the hhd enclosure screws on the bottom. Those instructions are a joke. Shows nothing. Thank you for being there as rage support

Aza

Rising Star
Generally the advice here is to avoid PCS cases lol.... "rage inducing" will be added to the list of reasons why....