PCS at the football!!!

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Currently watching the England football game, and up comes PCS on the boards around the stadium!!! Nice advertising guys!!

So, did anyone else see it??

Rack

Enthusiast
They have done it before as well (I pointed it out). Advertising at a football game is probably one of the best places that you can advertise, as so many people watch the match.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Yea they advertised for Wales vs Scotland the other day as well I think and I'm pretty sure they've posted somewhere else on the forums that they'd be advertising tonight :)

Shame about the overall result... Dam you PCS, Dam you...

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few shots I got on my phone:

WP_20130326_007.jpg

WP_20130326_004.jpg

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Nice PCS.

Random fact, did you know that during the hundred years war 1300's-1400s', football was banned/outlawed in England and wales, because archers were needed for war, therefore football was banned and peasants were forced to practice archery weekly...

Rack

Enthusiast
I knew it had been banned, but not why. Another fact to add to my useless information bank. Just what I need when trying to revise for A-levels :p

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Nice PCS.

Random fact, did you know that during the hundred years war 1300's-1400s', football was banned/outlawed in England and wales, because archers were needed for war, therefore football was banned and peasants were forced to practice archery weekly...

Tom reminds me of Buzz Killington from Family Guy...