PCS Build Times

francesco2013

You are correct, building doesn't take very long, however you are unfortunately still in pre-production which basically is the big queue before getting to building, once it gets to building its normally very quick to get to dispatch (eg. presuming no testing failures, if an order gets to build on a Monday then normally (if not overclocked) they seem to be dispatched on the Tuesday).
Edit: I started this before SpyderTracks posts was there, I got distracted mid post, oops

No you are being stupid ! Who cares if they have other customers ? Hire more people and be professional and quick. You are definitely being stupid not him.

Now reading these posts I regret already I have ordered my pc here .... 2 days pre-production here.

Rakk

The Awesome
No you are being stupid ! Who cares if they have other customers ? Hire more people and be professional and quick. You are definitely being stupid not him.

Now reading these posts I regret already I have ordered my pc here .... 2 days pre-production here.

Well thanks for calling me stupid for stating a few things that are generally agreed upon!

Please note that name-calling is not allowed on the forums, so please try and be civil even if you don't agree with someone else.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Have you just come on the forums to rant about nothing? The word TROLL comes to mind... I'd love to meet someone like this in person to try to fathom what makes them want to pick a fight so much!

ClarkF1

Bronze Level Poster
Why dig up a two month old thread?

Mine was in Pre-production for 7 days. Didn't mind at all. As long as it arrived I was happy.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

I know that Rakk is too much of a professional to moderate a post directed at her, so it falls to other moderators to draw the line.

Your post is contrary to the forum rules you accepted when you joined, to say nothing of its complete lack of any sensible content. Disagreements are welcome, rudeness is not. Please do not post in this manner again.