PCS Warranty Returns

1238carey

Please be aware PCS are quoting a turnaround of 2 weeks for their Platinum Warranty service when you eventually get through in the phone.

They have emailed me today, on day 9 to say that it will be three weeks before someone is allocated to look at my machine!!!

Dead slow and stop come to mind!!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Is that pickup to delivery, or just the time in the workshop?

If it's the total time, then I don't think that's too terrible...seems about normal in the Apple world (unless you take it to an Apple Store, having pre-booked your slot 2 weeks prior).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Please be aware PCS are quoting a turnaround of 2 weeks for their Platinum Warranty service when you eventually get through in the phone.

They have emailed me today, on day 9 to say that it will be three weeks before someone is allocated to look at my machine!!!

Platinum warranty is just what length terms it gets you, doesn’t give you any kind of priority service at all.

All warranties join the same queue.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
When you say "be aware"... what are we supposed to be aware of? Are you suggesting an alternative path to take for those with platinum warranties?

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I realise that, but 3 weeks is taking the mick
How do you know? If yours is the only RMA they have then I'd agree with you. But yours isn't the only RMA they have and the reason they've not looked at it yet is because there are others ahead of you in the RMA queue.

D

Deleted member 41971

I feel PCS do make the effort to resolve issues once bought to there attention., unfortunately, due to world events etc there may be times where the quoted amount of time to be taken could be extended, I would wait and hope there is a satisfactory outcome for you.

What’s the issue out of curiosity?

D

Deleted member 17413

New forum user and only signed up to complain it would seem....without actually having a clue what they are talking about or the logistics involved.

Two weeks was a rough turnaround when everything was normal.... reduced staff, supply chain difficulties and everything else that CV19 (and now Brexit since Jan) have added to it all, along with increased demand about 5 times normal, quite frankly, within a month is going to be good turnaround, if not 6 weeks.

Seen people waiting months and shown more patience... rather than signing up to a forum board to whinge and wave a platinum warranty around like its a VIP pass...

Apologies if that sounds rough, but my patience has worn very thin and its early morning.

D

Deleted member 17413

I think I’ve got the message. Great way to welcome and treat a new member.
If you had come to contribute, or ask questions, or simply to read through the forums to see what info ther was on RMA's...
Would of been welcome.

You didnt, you came to complain, about something where you have completely unrealistic and uninformed views, with little understanding of what you even bought just a fist full of assumptions.
Why would I welcome that? Or did you think it was Twitter?