@ pcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corfate

Author Level
Hi there,

Basically, i want to buy a Corsair PSU, but the 650W for £69 on the site is abit out of my price range. I could get a 600W builder series Corsair one from Amazon for £49.99 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CMP...FU46/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327236989&sr=8-2). I wondered if there is any possibility if PCS would be able to source me one (which would give me PCS's warranty on it?).

I'd just feel better about it if i got one from PCS, due to the customer service etc. Oh, and i'd rather give my money to PCS :p

If this is at all possible, please let me know, or if not, do the same :p

Cheers :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Hi there,

Basically, i want to buy a Corsair PSU, but the 650W for £69 on the site is abit out of my price range. I could get a 600W builder series Corsair one from Amazon for £49.99 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CMP...FU46/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327236989&sr=8-2). I wondered if there is any possibility if PCS would be able to source me one (which would give me PCS's warranty on it?).

I'd just feel better about it if i got one from PCS, due to the customer service etc. Oh, and i'd rather give my money to PCS :p

If this is at all possible, please let me know, or if not, do the same :p

Cheers :)

just a note on warranties, most corsairs have about 5-7years warranty

bg92

Expert
Well, corsair customer servuce is very good, so I wouldn't worry about that. Also notice that tx series power supplies have have a 5 year warranty while the ax and the hx series have a 7 year warranty, the cx series have a 2 year and the gs series have a 3 year warranty.

Corfate

Author Level
Well, corsair customer servuce is very good, so I wouldn't worry about that. Also notice that tx series power supplies have have a 5 year warranty while the ax and the hx series have a 7 year warranty, the cx series have a 2 year and the gs series have a 3 year warranty.

Hmm.. Which series would you recommend?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
well you only have the cx or gs series in 600w personally id go for the GS (Gamer Series) as its aimed at gamers but its a tad more expensive but well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.