Peanuts!

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
All I drink at the moment is Duvel, I’m losing weight but still like to have a beer of the weekend. It’s got a good ABV but isn’t very calorific 👍

I shall take a selfie shortly after a handful of the reaper peanuts so you can see the aftermath.

Gin if I'm watching my weight. Craft ale for enjoyment.

I'll make sure I record the event for your viewing.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Update on the spicy nuts front. I underestimated them!

Because of wide variety of hot sauce (and i mean HOT chillies sauce) I've had this year I was a little over zealous. @AgentCooper has seen the footage and it was not pretty. For some reason i thought it would be a good idea to pour 2 large mouthfuls.

A tear was shed.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Update on the spicy nuts front. I underestimated them!

Because of wide variety of hot sauce (and i mean HOT chillies sauce) I've had this year I was a little over zealous. @AgentCooper has seen the footage and it was not pretty. For some reason i thought it would be a good idea to pour 2 large mouthfuls.

A tear was shed.
Mine have just arrived this morning. After seeing that footage I am very apprehensive indeed 🥵

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've just ordered another batch of these...not reaper level (only ghost pepper), but you really don't want to breathe in the vinegar or dust off the peanuts as you throw them into your gob.

Nuts-600x600.jpg
Pickle-Combo-600x600.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Wetting myself :ROFLMAO:
Wait until you see the vid from @moosEh. You get his reaction in real time and it is remarkable. There’s a brilliant moment where you can pinpoint where the ferocity of the heat really hits him hard 😂

Twenty minutes on and my mouth is still on fire. The beads of sweat have eased off but my stomach is making some interesting gurgling noises as it protests at what I’ve just done to it.

It’s probably time to pop the toilet roll in the fridge.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
what a nice beard !

good luck with the aftermath
It’s my lockdown beard, the last time I shaved was January 1st and I’m determined to stick it out for the full year before I trim.

Thanks for the well wishes, I’ve had years of experience with spicy food so hopefully it won’t be carnage.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Wait until you see the vid from @moosEh. You get his reaction in real time and it is remarkable. There’s a brilliant moment where you can pinpoint where the ferocity of the heat really hits him hard
He's being a bit elusive with posting it