Pedantic Alert! Intel i3...

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
This is like the time when I wanted to email Tesco because the description on the Blu-ray player I bought was wrong on their website. It said it had an optical audio out, when actually it was coaxial.

I nearly had a hissy fit, I really did.

kruppsy

Master
I've just thought...people were getting a suprise extra 1MB cache for free...what have I done....and its christmas...

/hangs head

keynes

Multiverse Poster
This is like the time when I wanted to email Tesco because the description on the Blu-ray player I bought was wrong on their website. It said it had an optical audio out, when actually it was coaxial.

I nearly had a hissy fit, I really did.

Did you email them? + rep for commitment :)

Ash

I bought my dad a PC from Very and it said it had a HDMI port and WiFi. It has neither!

fedris the red

If you really want indulge your pedant - go and look at the case fan descriptions for the Fractal Define. Not only do they have omitted fan locations but also incorrect fan sizes - it's a travesty that flies in the face of all that is good!

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Contacted Tesco - got the reply of:

Tesco said:
Dear Nathan
Thank you for your recent web enquiry form about the product description of the Sony BDPS1100 Networked BLU-RAY/DVD Player.
I've requested that this audio output be checked and updated as required; to help avoid future contacts regarding this.
Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.
Should there be anything else, please email or call; where either myself or a colleague will assist you. Our contact number is 0800 323 40 50. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm, Saturday 8am to 8pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm.
Kind regards
Eryk Hedra
Tesco Direct Customer Services

If I may draw particular attention to:

"...to help avoid future contacts regarding this."

Because CLEARLY this is on everyone's minds.

No coupon though. Gutted.