Performance issue

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You can't tranfer anything, it's just through the Game Pass for PC Beta app. You need to be signed into the app to even play the games. Well I can just uninstall this game, lots of other games I have for free on the Game Pass that I can play I guess. Then maybe if I wanna play it again sometime I buy it on Steam.

Assassin's Creed: Origins had the same issue but forcing VSync to on in the NVIDIA Control Panel fixed it right away.
The only other thing I can think is from what I’ve read on the game pass version it doesn’t have any RTX features enabled anyway. Disable any ray tracing and dlss and see how it runs then?

D

Deleted member 17413

Depending on how long you have had the game, maybe try and get it refunded and purchase through steam? If you cant switch it across (might even be quicker , not sure)

Edit: See youve thought about that already, should refresh the page more often!

egorgeg

Enthusiast
The only other thing I can think is from what I’ve read on the game pass version it doesn’t have any RTX features enabled anyway. Disable any ray tracing and dlss and see how it runs then?

It does have RTX on the Game Pass version, I've had RTX on and then switched to see the difference it's like night and day with the reflections. But I've tried it with DLSS and RTX off and the stuttering was still there.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It does have RTX on the Game Pass version, I've had RTX on and then switched to see the difference it's like night and day with the reflections. But I've tried it with DLSS and RTX off and the stuttering was still there.
I don’t know then I’m afraid. I’m willing to bet if you installed the proper pc version it would run fine.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Alright then I'll think about buying it then maybe. I did have fun playing just the stuttering was sickening. Thanks for the help.
No worries, sorry completely misunderstood what you were getting at at the start of the thread, was looking down completely the wrong rabbit holes! o_O