Performing Duck (Competition - win for charity)

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just had to polish this one up and post it - now that my laptop has been fixed, it was time to catalog and sort through some of my 300 odd photos taken in the last few weeks whilst it was away and came across this.

Practicing for the tightrope / showing off to his friends...lets have a bit of a caption comp - keep it clean please - family forum and all that:

The winner gets to choose a charity for me to donate £10 to (my choice of winner is final and will give the competition about a week to run - winner will be chosen bank holiday Monday (3rd May).

MyNextTrick.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just had to polish this one up and post it - now that my laptop has been fixed, it was time to catalog and sort through some of my 300 odd photos taken in the last few weeks whilst it was away and came across this.

Practicing for the tightrope / showing off to his friends...lets have a bit of a caption comp - keep it clean please - family forum and all that:

The winner gets to choose a charity for me to donate £10 to (my choice of winner is final and will give the competition about a week to run - winner will be chosen bank holiday Monday (3rd May).

View attachment 25228
... I'm telling you, it was THIS big!!!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just a reminder everyone to enter for a chance to win £10 for your choice of charity (must be a registered charity and not a political affiliation etc).

Also just to confirm, the full 100% of the £10 prize will go to a charity of your choice - none of this slider rubbish where only a percentage will go to your charity now and the rest is profit making...

LOL

Caption away everyone - I have a clear favourite here so far, but not clicking like or anything on any of them - lets see if someone can beat it :D

Bhuna50

Author Level
OK last few hours - winner will be picked tomorrow - get your captions in before midnight UK time (thats just under 3 hours from the time of this post).

Bhuna50

Author Level
OK - time to announce the winner and as promised, the winning entry will get to choose a charity for me to donate £10 to as their prize, but also as charities have missed out so badly this year and every little helps, I have also decided to award a 2nd and 3rd prize of a £5 charity donation as well. So here goes:

In 3rd place

The old ones are always the best and probably because of my age I still smile at them, @SpyderTracks picks up 3rd place with "I'm telling you, it was THIS big!!!".

In 2nd place

As a regular on this forum now and just picturing how much of a flap that this person probably gets in when he sees pictures of ours desk set up etc, second place just had to go to @Bigfoot with "There goes @AgentCooper getting all flustered again about those untidy twigs on the shore"

THE WINNER

I'm sorry to say but this one won it as soon as I saw it. Just reading it made me laugh straight away as I was a teenager in the 80's and absolutely loved the series of films so instantly saw in the picture what @AgentCooper did when he came up with "Geoff and Ken had already seen 'The Karate Kid', they didn't need to see Steve's re-enactment of the crane kick" (and as I picked a second place that was taking the mickey out of him, I felt sorry for him too).

Congratulations and many thanks to everyone else that took part.

If @SpyderTracks , @AgentCooper , and @Bigfoot could let me know a charity each (and provide a link if possible) that they would like their prize to go to, I will gladly make the donations (£5 each for second and third place, £10 for the winning one) later today.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
OK - time to announce the winner and as promised, the winning entry will get to choose a charity for me to donate £10 to as their prize, but also as charities have missed out so badly this year and every little helps, I have also decided to award a 2nd and 3rd prize of a £5 charity donation as well. So here goes:

In 3rd place

The old ones are always the best and probably because of my age I still smile at them, @SpyderTracks picks up 3rd place with "I'm telling you, it was THIS big!!!".

In 2nd place

As a regular on this forum now and just picturing how much of a flap that this person probably gets in when he sees pictures of ours desk set up etc, second place just had to go to @Bigfoot with "There goes @AgentCooper getting all flustered again about those untidy twigs on the shore"

THE WINNER

I'm sorry to say but this one won it as soon as I saw it. Just reading it made me laugh straight away as I was a teenager in the 80's and absolutely loved the series of films so instantly saw in the picture what @AgentCooper did when he came up with "Geoff and Ken had already seen 'The Karate Kid', they didn't need to see Steve's re-enactment of the crane kick" (and as I picked a second place that was taking the mickey out of him, I felt sorry for him too).

Congratulations and many thanks to everyone else that took part.

If @SpyderTracks , @AgentCooper , and @Bigfoot could let me know a charity each (and provide a link if possible) that they would like their prize to go to, I will gladly make the donations (£5 each for second and third place, £10 for the winning one) later today.
How lovely, what a lovely gesture!

Congrats to @AgentCooper and @Bigfoot and everyone else for a very entertaining thread!

Please could my donations go to Mind to help with mental health issues: