Peripherals advice - help needed

Elliott B

Bronze Level Poster
Hey All,

I am looking to get new peripherals. Specifically keyboard, mouse and headset. I use all 3 a lot.
I'd love advice on wireless peripherals.

For Keyboard, something big size wise but ideally quiet when typing.
Mouse - just a solid mouse, bigger in size i suppose.
Headset - I use this a lot, good microphone and sound quality.

Price isn't super important in recomendations.

Cheers :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey All,

I am looking to get new peripherals. Specifically keyboard, mouse and headset. I use all 3 a lot.
I'd love advice on wireless peripherals.

For Keyboard, something big size wise but ideally quiet when typing.
Mouse - just a solid mouse, bigger in size i suppose.
Headset - I use this a lot, good microphone and sound quality.

Price isn't super important in recomendations.

Cheers :)
We'll need a budget, what you consider not important may be peanuts to the next person.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok total budget perhaps £300 max?

The budget is quite restrictive believe it or not for what you're asking for. I'm going to go slightly higher, but hopefully you'll understand why.

A quiet mechanical keyboard is quite a niche area, the keyboard I would recommend would be the Apex Pro by Steelseries as it uses omnipoint switches which use magnets rather than physical connection to register keystrokes. Problem is that it's £200

For the mouse, a firm favorite of mine which is remarkably cheap for how good it is, even at competitive levels is the Xtrify M4 at around £45 to £60, comes in loads of different colour options:

Or the Razer Deathadder V2 at around £60:

Headset is quite a tough area to recommend as it's such a personal experience. There was a really good roundup video of headsets in the £100 price area, both wireless and wired, and goes into really good depth on everything including mic quality, that may be worth a watch: