PHEW!! just in time

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Received an email this morning to confirm computer dispatched Ref 347003, but OH NO!! delivery address was wrong. It was going to 62A and I live at 60A.
I placed the order over the phone so know it was not my typo error.
I spoke with Matthew and hopefully all has been sorted it was still in the warehouse so should be dispatched this afternoon and arrive tomorrow.
Dave

Rakk

The Awesome
DHL tracking system says - no details available - so maybe it has not been shipped Hmmm!!

Yeah, when mine got dispatched it was early morning when I received the text saying it had gone, however, nothing showed up on the DHL tracking site til mid to late afternoon, so don't worry.

Gorman

Author Level
Although the guys are correct in that it wont show up until about 6pm on the day of dispatch thats not why its not showing.

The address mistake led to the DHL number sent to you being changed, the original is still blank as it was cancelled.

The correct one is showing:

Status Date Time Signatory Branch Comments

Out for delivery 11/08/10 06:35 STOKE SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 11/08/10 03:16 STOKE SERVICE CENTRE

Re-routed to another courier 11/08/10 STOKE SERVICE CENTRE

Arrived At Depot 10/08/10 22:18 MANCHESTER TERMINAL

Arrived At Depot 10/08/10 18:19 LEEDS - TERMINAL

Parcel Picked Up 10/08/10 15:53 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Parcel data received awaiting coll. 10/08/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Gorman - many thanks for the explanation and the detailed delivery scans. I'm really impressed with all you Guys, 5 star feedback, you are always on the ball and nothing seems to be too much trouble.
Thanks again
Dave

Bandred

I know, I know, you want some pictures, it wont be as eye catching as LDUK's

I know just how you feel :) Glad you've got it ... now just don't forget to take a note of the Windows product code before you put it somewhere that's difficult to access.

Have fun,

Mike

oops .. trimmed to much on the quotes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Some photos here - I did not open the box as I though this may be out of my league at the moment so they are pretty basic images of a big black box with blue lights at the front (LOL).....even so I'm still impressed with the system.
I have linked it to my pbase site until I'm more sure on uploading images to this forum http://www.pbase.com/dav4184/my_new_computer
Dave

Gorman

Author Level
127385754.sLfVVfuS.jpg

127385792.Cke15w50.computer2529.jpg

127385805.qaeM35LG.computer2530.jpg

127385820.Tyo8OcB4.computer2531.jpg

Very nice pics Camerashy, thanks for contributing!