planetside 2

mikerh

interested in any feed back from people that have played this ,from the outside looking in looks like it has all the attributes of a classic however i am waiting to get new system before i dip my toes !

Kalisnoir

Super Star
From playing the BETA an a little after release I can say it is plenty enjoyable, however you really need to get into a well established outfit (guild / clan) with a VoIP (mumble / teamspeak etc) to enjoy it properly.

mikerh

thanks kalisnoir for that have watched alot of streaming on you tube and it seems that a good deal of organisation pays more certs and would be more enjoyable..million dollar question? tr nc or vs :p

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Aha your right, that is the million dollar question; personally I played New Conglomerate but Terran Republic are cool as well imo and look miles better. I didn't like playing VS as the first sniper didn't do enough damage for my liking but they do look cool.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh I found the gameplay quite fun (nothing that new), but really struggled as i was on my own. Some of those maps are HUGE! When you don't see an enemy or ally for a few minutes it gets a bit dull :) As Kalis said, if you play with either a group of friends, or just a group that is organised i reckon it'd be a fun game.