Power Brick GPU selection question

minkri

Hi everybody, this is my first post on these forums and I have a question if you please?

Which GPU selections would necessitate more than the single power brick for the remaining system?

Cheers
:eek:

steaky360

I think its anything above the GTX 650 as it requires min 450W. Might be incorrect there though... Not certain and cant find the previous thread with info on this :(

steaky360

Hi steaky360, thanks for the answer buddy. If the question mark next to the gpu selection configurator stated this information, it would be very useful. Just a thought.

P.S. there is two GTX 650, one with 1GB ram and the other with 2GB ram, do both require two power bricks?

Cheers
:eek:

Cant say for sure bud, check the power requirements :) if its more than 350W then I would say yes. Although as I said before, I am by no means sure of this - your best bet would be to send PCS a mail/get in touch with them for an official answer :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Any GPU that requires additional 6-pin power will require an additional power adapter. So please expect to have additional power adapter with any performance GPU. If you let us know what GPU you are looking to order, we will confirm how many 6-pin connectors this has.