Pre-Orders

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
So whats on your pre-order list at the moment?

PS3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Medal of Honour: Limited Edition
Fifa 11
Gran Turismo 5

PC
Final Fantasy XIV: Collector's Edition (the main reason for a new PC :D:D:D:D)
Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
I'm due to Pre-order Halo: Reach soon. They really need to get that on the PC though, especially with the Forge World.

steveuk87

Super Star
no pre-orders atm (no cash :() but thats a damn good list Riley!! Gazza Halo is the same everytime! lol.

oh btw Riley add me on PSN

Steve

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
I'm due to Pre-order Halo: Reach soon. They really need to get that on the PC though, especially with the Forge World.

I hope they do. I absconded from 360 to PS3 (mainly due to my 360 breaking down so many times I didn't want to shell out more money to Microsoft when it finally died!)

no pre-orders atm (no cash :() but thats a damn good list Riley!! Gazza Halo is the same everytime! lol.

Steve

Whats yours? Mines is HMFC_Riley if you wanna add me, I won't be on till like 8 or 9pm tonight due to work and gym! :)

steveuk87

Super Star
yeah mines the same as this.. there is a gamer tag thread with ppls PSN's and steam id's.. i'll add u now

Steve

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
yeah mines the same as this.. there is a gamer tag thread with ppls PSN's and steam id's.. i'll add u now

Steve
No problem! I'm on it quite alot. Since my 360 died I've joined my mates on PSN who like poking fun at the fact they have more trophies than me so I've been a bit of a trophy whore and amassed about 500 trophies in 6 weeks! :p

steveuk87

Super Star
omg i just checked ur trophies.. you got HANNA MONTANA!! hahaha, you defo trying to squeeze all the trophies out! some proper kids games there mate! and btw how did u get that platinum on Sega? i cant do E-swat or DRMBM :(

Steve

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
omg i just checked ur trophies.. you got HANNA MONTANA!! hahaha, you defo trying to squeeze all the trophies out! some proper kids games there mate! and btw how did u get that platinum on Sega? i cant do E-swat or DRMBM :(

Steve

I have the added avantage that my girlfriend plays it as well so she tends to play through the crappy games from Lovefilm when I'm working late shifts :p

E-Swat wasn't too hard I got it after a few attempts but DRMBM took me bloody ages. It's just basically luck!

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster

Steve

Thats why it works. Some of my best gaming moments have been playing with 3 mates on Halo. Of all the FPS's I've played. Not many capture the simple but addictive feel Halo has. And I've still to find that "Halo Killer" that Killzone, Resistance, etc were meant to be. Even still, people are trying to be that: http://www.xboxic.com/news/6042

Yes, PC games have better editors, but what Bungie are doing on a console is pretty impressive...

[video=youtube;XCcmrL29WII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmrL29WII[/video]

Last edited: