Pre production working days

Wonderland

I believe they have one pick up per day, that’s what I was told and have seen a few times on the forum
That is what I was led to believe too. Pcs seemed to have picked up the pace recently so I wonder if they have more pick up slots with dpd!

Bronze Level Poster
One operator: "Your order will be dispatched this afternoon, any time before 6pm is normal" and "Sorry about the confusion, 4pm is the typical dispatch time but they continue being dispatched until they're all gone"

The other operator: "It normally is dispatched same day, it is rare that it is not. It is likely that the wagon was full"

Not good enough PCS, not good enough.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
One operator: "Your order will be dispatched this afternoon, any time before 6pm is normal" and "Sorry about the confusion, 4pm is the typical dispatch time but they continue being dispatched until they're all gone"

The other operator: "It normally is dispatched same day, it is rare that it is not. It is likely that the wagon was full"

Not good enough PCS, not good enough.
It's not PCS fault.... your issue is with DPD.

Wonderland

I think it may be down to dpd, and if they can accommodate your delivery for tomorrow.
Out of interest my timeline today was 05.54 ready for dispatch, 12.54 item dispatched. 13.11 from dpd saying they have received my order but not the parcel, dpd app says at 16.24 they now have parcel.
I'm just wondering if it's only dispatched once dpd acknowledge they can accommodate.

Bronze Level Poster
I think it may be down to dpd, and if they can accommodate your delivery for tomorrow.
Out of interest my timeline today was 05.54 ready for dispatch, 12.54 item dispatched. 13.11 from dpd saying they have received my order but not the parcel, dpd app says at 16.24 they now have parcel.
I'm just wondering if it's only dispatched once dpd acknowledge they can accommodate.
Thats frickin cow-excrement... Feels so unfair

Alex0991

Forgot to post! I recieved mine Friday. 21 Working days in total and went into build last tuesday, which dispatched on thurs. Was stressful cos I was praying that it got dispatched and had mixed messages from PCS about how exactly their dispatching works.

Amazing rig though, everything works brilliantly, every game maxed out at ultra!

It's worth the wait. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 217
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 219

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Logged in this morning to a "awaiting dispatch" status. Currently web-chatting Tove (AKA the PCS Customer Service Hero) to get my Saturday delivery changed to a more immediate time!

Bronze Level Poster
ask her what days DPD do pick ups? I heard spyder talking about that they dont do it everyday due to being short-staffed or something!

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
They said later today. You'd probably have to speak to DPD to get a definitive answer I suppose. PCS, I imagine just raise the tickets and DPD come and pick the items up, it's probably all automated and I would be surprised if PCS manually get involved unless there's an issue.
I read the comment about staffing too and honestly IMO i think the bottleneck within PCS has just shifted. They employed more staff to build but I read this put pressure on testing staff, and if they're building more then they're obviously sending more. There'll be a finite amount of space in the dispatch area too so I expect it's manic in there.

Bronze Level Poster
I do believe they operate on a queue system but im not necessarily convinced that its a first in first out system.

Adamflea

What’s everyone’s experience with estimated build date. Mine is today ? But my next five day email isn’t until tomorrow. Should I be expecting it to go into build today or just hope that happens ?