Pre production working days

What’s everyone’s experience with estimated build date. Mine is today ? But my next five day email isn’t until tomorrow. Should I be expecting it to go into build today or just hope that happens ?

My last expected build date was accurate. There seems to have been a lot of Fast Tracks the last few days though soit might slip a day or two. Hoping for your sake it doesn’t though!

Bronze Level Poster
What’s everyone’s experience with estimated build date. Mine is today ? But my next five day email isn’t until tomorrow. Should I be expecting it to go into build today or just hope that happens ?

They are getting rammed with orders right now because they reintroduced Fast-track. I'd say, it should be built today but don't be surprised if they update their estimated build date.

Out of curiosity, how many working days of pre-production are you at?

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
When did you order yours?
Your not going to like this Ordered it on Friday afternoon as a fast track build was built and tested yesterday and dispatched this morning. By the way I understand fron others the fast track has been suspended again due to the incredible demand

Bronze Level Poster
You're right.... I do not like that at all.

Although, i do have absolute confirmation that my order will be dispatched today (and arrive tomorrow) from Josh. He spoke to dispatch and told me that it would be dispatched today.

I need to have a think about what to do if it isnt dispatched today. Because, i have lost all patience i once had for PCS and their staff.

Adamflea

They are getting rammed with orders right now because they reintroduced Fast-track. I'd say, it should be built today but don't be surprised if they update their estimated build date.

Out of curiosity, how many working days of pre-production are you at?

I’m on 17 working days. I noticed a big drop in their average days orders are shipped out in this morning.

Bronze Level Poster
I’m on 17 working days. I noticed a big drop in their average days orders are shipped out in this morning.
Mine was about 19 working days before something happened. I would expect it to be slightly shorter now. I hope it works out for you

Bronze Level Poster
Order dispatched

UooxDqy.jpg

Adamflea

Contacted pcs about my build since the estimate was today “the estimated build will probably be updated soon” Which doesn’t sound like good news to me. Wish I’d done the fast track now

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Erm you mean we don’t get notified by email or text by dpd what is this app your talking about been wondering when I was going to be informed of my delivery slot 🙁☹️

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
I got an email but if you download the app you get notifications and you can watch the driver on a map as he's arriving. That's my plan for tomorrow at least🤣

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Lol was winding you up off course I’ve downloaded the dpd app though tracking says it’s sitting in the Sheffield depot since 1pm so has a fair few miles to go to get to a local depot still haven’t had an email from dpd though 😜