Pre Production

Amin

My order is gone into Pre Production after 5 working days, does that mean all my parts are in stock or...?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Pre-Production is the stage where they gather up all the components for your build, so your parts may or may not be in stock. Once everything is in stock and assigned to your build, then you'll move to building.

Amin

Pre-Production is the stage where they gather up all the components for your build, so your parts may or may not be in stock. Once everything is in stock and assigned to your build, then you'll move to building.
So will PCS let me know if anything was out of stock incase I wanted to change to something else to speed up my order?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
So will PCS let me know if anything was out of stock incase I wanted to change to something else to speed up my order?
That's usually the case, yes. Assuming you've ordered a 3080 (I see that's what you were looking at in your other topic). you will be waiting on that for a while, but it does have the "no guaranteed delivery before Christmas" warning on there already. Good luck in your wait! :)

Amin

That's usually the case, yes. Assuming you've ordered a 3080 (I see that's what you were looking at in your other topic). you will be waiting on that for a while, but it does have the "no guaranteed delivery before Christmas" warning on there already. Good luck in your wait! :)
Yeahh I did order it before that message was added on, but know theres no guarantee it will arrive before christmas as loads of people ordered before me havent recieved theirs yet.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
2020-11-06.png

There you go, you'll find this on your orders page where each stage is explained