Premier League Gone Mad

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Do we have to wait for the start of the season?

rooneys win ratio as manager
1717375002263.png

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
rooneys win ratio as managerView attachment 41223
I feel like he actually did a pretty good job at Derby under the circumstances, it seems the owners at the time threw everything at getting promoted under Lampard but ultimately fell short. They then brought Rooney in, but the crazy spending they'd previously done left them under a transfer ban with literally just 9 senion players at the club at one point. He left the club once they got relegated and hasn't done all that well since.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I feel like he actually did a pretty good job at Derby under the circumstances, it seems the owners at the time threw everything at getting promoted under Lampard but ultimately fell short. They then brought Rooney in, but the crazy spending they'd previously done left them under a transfer ban with literally just 9 senion players at the club at one point. He left the club once they got relegated and hasn't done all that well since.

it does make me wonder if one of the factors plymouth appointed him to the manager role was to put his name on merch and make money from that, plymouth are an average at best champ team and if rooney does not get the structure and organisation right they could end up being relegated.