Pro/Deluxe

luksta

Is the p8p67 deluxe worth the extra money over the pro? I can't seem to see a difference really.
Thanks

tom_gr7

Life Serving
haha, i went for the p8z68-pro, just because it allows me to use a 60gb ssd as a caching drive, and speeding up the system, without putting all the strain on the sdd. Also i can switch to integrated graphics if im not doing anything intensive, which save some power, (lol not that I'm a eco warrior or anything)

I wouldn't really be able to offer much of a opinion to which you should choose really mate, Try reading reviews on google, might shed some light on the decision.

What kinda spec are you looking at?

Tom

Teaz

Godlike
Nothing, it just the same as the Pro but the Deluxe just has more overclocking features and power, The Pro is more of a wiser choice. The better is the z68 chipset v-pro as its an upgrade of the p67 Pro.

samx300

Enthusiast
Hey guys and girls,

Just so you know, the 19-pin Internal USB 3.0 headers are now available on Cooler Master's European Website (www.coolermaster.nl). I contacted CM Support ([email protected]) and requested my long overdue cable.
All they asked for was the serial number on my HAF X and my address. I responded promptly and my Internal USB 3.0 Header cable is on its way! :) :)

http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/product_info.php?products_id=799&osCsid=kstbn0gn9aae1k5pgqk41dfuh7

So everyone with a P67 board (P8P67 Pro, Deluxe, ROG etc), contact Cooler Master support and request your free cable today! B-)

Cheers

philstoke

Bronze Level Poster
haha, i went for the p8z68-pro, just because it allows me to use a 60gb ssd as a caching drive, and speeding up the system, without putting all the strain on the sdd. Also i can switch to integrated graphics if im not doing anything intensive, which save some power, (lol not that I'm a eco warrior or anything)

I wouldn't really be able to offer much of a opinion to which you should choose really mate, Try reading reviews on google, might shed some light on the decision.

What kinda spec are you looking at?

Tom

Hi, re the integrated graphics, does it switch to them automatically or do you just do it manually when needed, also does this work through the plugged in graphics card or do you have to have a connector on the m/b dvi as well
Thanks

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Hi, re the integrated graphics, does it switch to them automatically or do you just do it manually when needed, also does this work through the plugged in graphics card or do you have to have a connector on the m/b dvi as well
Thanks

I think you have to select it manually. But not 100% sure so will do some research and get back to you.

Tom

philstoke

Bronze Level Poster
i think the z68 looks the best one, i suppose having the motherboard monitor connections is good as if you have any problems with your graphics card, at least you can get into the system if you dont have a spare.
Although I still dont quite understand the other option in the "virtu" prog. which I think says that you plug your monitor into the m/b and the onboard processor is used when there is not much strain on the system and then the graphics card kicks in when you start gaming for instance, so you save power but lose graphics speed a bit because it is being rerooted

Last edited: