Problem

FVN20

Hello,

I've received an email after ordering my new PC, saying the following: "your order, number: 519117 has not been processed successfully because the payment was not authorised."

What does this acctually means and what can I do to solve this problem?

your faithfully,

Francisco Vila Nova

keynes

Multiverse Poster
What does this acctually means and what can I do to solve this problem?
I guess it means that the payment was not authorised by your bank/credit card provider. Best thing to do is to give PCS a call tomorrow morning.

Rakk

The Awesome
It basically means the payment has not gone through.
It could be that there was a typo when you typed in your card details, or possibly your bank/card supplier have blocked it because its unusual activity on your account.
First thing I'd do is ring PCS first thing in the morning and check over the details that you gave them and if they are correct and it still fails, then ring your card supplier to see if they've blocked it and/or see what went wrong.

rontur

The same thing happened to me when I ordered from PCS. My bank flagged the transaction as a fraud risk because of the high cost, it was easily sorted when I phoned up the bank and ran through some security questions and verified that I really did place the order myself. Maybe something similar has happened here.