Produce a Video for our website!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We're looking to produce a video of the majority of our notebook PC's (7 videos in total).

The videos need to be produced high quality and converted to flash and have some royalty free music in the background, and last around 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.

Each video needs to show every aspect our the laptop, from the screen quality, keyboard layout, connecting ports, etc. Basically a focus/shot of every feature from the battery to the finger print reader - you get the picture.

We're looking to our forum members first to see if anyone knows of a company/individual that can produce these for us to a high & professional quality. We're not looking for a video review on this occasion (although we would happily welcome video reviews from all members) and the video needs to focus entirely on the laptop - no humans are needed to "host" the video.

If you feel you are up to the job and/or know anyone who can produce these for us, please let us know by posting here, along with a link to sample videos. I will contact you directly if we would like any further information.

Gorman

Author Level
Interesting, oh LDUK, im sure ive seen some fairly hefty video kit on your youtube channel.

Gorman

Author Level
Its more of a promo thing for every laptop we make, so whomever does it will more than likely be paying us a visit.

steveuk87

Super Star
oh kool!! i may have to make a small video for my mates PCS lappy then :p due to my very long absence i'm sure it the least i could do :p

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
good god! how harsh is that?! bet you guys had fun though! sing a song, the HDD connects to the... wtf we gna plug this thing?!? hahahaha

Steve

Tom DWC

good god! how harsh is that?!

Hehe I meant the customer's taste guys :) I took it that it wasn't for you given you said you'd rather not have to work on it again (I can see why!)

By the way if the customer in question reads this - no offence. A computer case is a personal preference.

Last edited:

Tom DWC

Well you can't account for taste I guess.

The more I read this the ruder it sounds. Sorry! It wasn't intended in that way I assure you lol. :eek:

Last edited: