Proteus VI RTX Review

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I've no idea tbh. The chassis is a Quanta NL5E if you want to try your luck on google, but that's as far as my knowledge goes sadly. :)

Awesome, and thanks for posting this as it helps others! + rep given.

Happy to help. Knowledge shared is knowledge halved... or something like than :p

I'll be popping the back off whenever mine arrives to put my NVMe drive in, so I'll try and put some pictures up once I have done that. I could have done with seeing that before i purchased anyway :).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Happy to help. Knowledge shared is knowledge halved... or something like than :p

I'll be popping the back off whenever mine arrives to put my NVMe drive in, so I'll try and put some pictures up once I have done that. I could have done with seeing that before i purchased anyway :).
That’d be great, if you can take some shots of adding the drive we could add it to our knowledge base section.

That’d be great, if you can take some shots of adding the drive we could add it to our knowledge base section.

Hi SpyderTracks,

I've got the pictures of how to open up the laptop and fit a M.2 Drive. I don't have permission to post in the knowledge base section but I'm happy to share the pictures I've got though. Whats the best way to do this?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
You could make a topic reviewing the Proteus and post the images in that thread (e.g. in the Show off your new PC forum). If you have trouble posting images, you could upload the pics to something like imgur and post links.