Proteus

CriSte

1643637246015.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The issue isn't with the laptop at all, it's an incompatibility with one of your peripherals, either a dodgy connection causing windows to BSOD, or an incompatible driver.

You need to make sure your peripherals are all correctly configured.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
still not working and my icons look like this now
That wasn't to correct the issue, it's so we can identify which peripheral is failing to shut down. Could you reapply that setting so we can continue troubleshooting?

This is a troubleshooting process, it's not something we're just going to be able to fix without knowing what's causing the issue.

What peripherals do you have attached, make and model please?

CriSte

I have to go to work,I'll be texting you guys tomorrow 12.30 pm~ (also i do understand you may be busy tomorrow and i cant reserve times ) ireland time with more details, thx ams ill be back soon

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure what the situation is but this could be 2 reasons:

1/, Windows by default is not set to shutdown when you click shutdown, it will go into hibernate. Hibernate is woken by a mouse move or a signal sent by a peripheral like a mouse. So it could be shutting down correctly, it's just being woken up immediately. You can disable hibernation easily if you wanted.

2/. It could be BSODing on shutdown due to a process failing to shutdown. This is certainly due to one of the peripherals as you mention it shuts down fine without them connected. But we need to identify which device it is if this is the case.

But the first option is more likely. You can test this easily by just connecting one peripheral at a time to work out which is causing the issue.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Its the monitor, if I try to switch it off with the monitor on, its gone switch back on.
If I try to switch it off by switching the monitor off first, than the laptop off, its gone switch back on and then once I try again to switch it off since the monitor is off already(it resets with the monitor off) its gone turn off properly.
I have this monitor: https://www.currys.ie/ieen/gaming/p...ps-lcd-gaming-monitor-black-10219732-pdt.html
So just disable sleep and hibernation or turn the monitor off before shutting down the laptop.

CriSte

thats the thing, the laptop needs to turn on without the monitor being connected in order to shut down. So how do I disable the sleep/hibernation ??

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thats the thing, the laptop needs to turn on without the monitor being connected in order to shut down. So how do I disable the sleep/hibernation ??
Not sure I follow? sleep and hibernation have nothing to do with the monitor?