PS5 and XBox Series X

robin h 25

Wow! In it for the long haul there, weren’t you?

Yeah, I'm not one to give in and go fund one of the many ebay scalpers just to get one, I'm willing to wait for store's to restock,

I'm not at 100% that i'll still get it, even though I've got an order on one now (Again), but will soon find out, as i had an order on one last year with Scan but they couldn't fulfill my order and they cancelled and refunded my order, all i can do is wait a see.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just over a year of pain, trying to get a hold of a Playstation 5, Hopefully I've now got one secured🤞,

When ever i had stock notifications that certain online store's had them in, got there asap, added to basket, go to pay, and payment is declined as they have all gone😤🤬,

I had to order a Playstation 5 bundle from GAME, which comes with Ghost of Tsushima and Spider-Man: Miles Morales for which i already have, if i have to get another copy of Spider-Man:MM just to get a chance of finally getting a PS5, then so be it.

Hopefully I'm in a batch of orders that state that they'll be shipped out by the 21st January🤞.
Seriously wishing you all the best with that, fingers crossed for you!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's horrendous, I must have gotten really lucky to get mine. One of the guys in work was talking about his kids and it gave me a notion for one. Every now and then I would check online for stock notifications. One day I got one through saying that Curry's were getting some disc versions in-store and weren't going to be available online. I gave my Dad a ring and within 30 minutes he was in the store getting me one. He got the 2nd last one (not sure how many there were to begin with).

I'm still reading stories about people struggling. It's typical though, if I was actually desperate to secure one for my kid or something I'd probably have no chance. Simply because it was a "meh" purchase I managed to find one almost straight away :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 41971

I was looking at a PS5 for a while, but with Horizon Zero Dawn already out on PC and God of War and even Uncharted coming to PC in 2022, I'll just stick to the PC, as it's basically just Spiderman I'd be getting it for now!

it does seem PC offers better value for money with games in the long run than consoles, especially when the likes of epic keep giving out free games every 5 mintues. Its also cool that the likes of humble bundle exist so that games can be bought and money goes to charity.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My PS5 is arriving tomorrow, at last, just got my delivery email that it's on it's way🥳,

Just in time for Horizon Forbidden West next month. as well as my most anticipated PS5 game, Marvel Spider-Man 2.
Awesome! Congratulations! All good things come to those that wait. You need to get the FF7 Remaster too!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
My PS5 is arriving tomorrow, at last, just got my delivery email that it's on it's way🥳,

Just in time for Horizon Forbidden West next month. as well as my most anticipated PS5 game, Marvel Spider-Man 2.
I'm a few hours into Horizon: Zero Dawn on the PC and really enjoying it - slightly jealous that you've got Forbidden West coming out so soon!