PS5 and XBox Series X

robin h 25

GAME.CO.UK pre-orders for PS5 just went live and the GAME site has crashed, i got a brief look in and the Digital Edition sold out just as i tried to pre-order it 😢😢😭.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
GAME.CO.UK pre-orders for PS5 just went live and the GAME site has crashed, i got a brief look in and the Digital Edition sold out just as i tried to pre-order it 😢😢😭.

Holy kerschmoly! Maybe it’s all the people who can’t get a 3080 wanting to jam in any kind of preorder that’s possible 😆

robin h 25

And as to be expected, those that got their PS5 pre-orders, have no interest in the PS5 what so ever as their pre-orders are up for sale on Ebay, ranging from £600 to £1000,

2020-09-17 (2).png

Just ridiculous, I'll wait for stock's to come back in, than pay those silly prices just to get one.

I'm expecting the same to happen again when the Xbox Series X pre-order's goes live on 22nd September.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
And as to be expected, those that got their PS5 pre-orders, have no interest in the PS5 what so ever as their pre-orders are up for sale on Ebay, ranging from £600 to £1000,

View attachment 18458
Just ridiculous, I'll wait for stock's to come back in, than pay those silly prices just to get one.

I'm expecting the same to happen again when the Xbox Series X pre-order's goes live on 22nd September.

It's always the way with anything in high-demand. Those hoping to get 3080s later today will likely see the same situation...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm thinking of getting the digital edition also, as the only games i get for Playstation are the Exclusives, i get the most of my game either Xbox or PC,

It's going to be an expensive holiday season for me,
Xbox Series X,
Playstation 5 DE,
A 4k 144hz HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor,

And maybe a 3000 series RTX card, but in no rush for one just yet.
The mark of a true gamer!!! Much appreciated;)

D

Deleted member 103489

I was able to place my order with very.co.uk for the ps5 digital edition.. no slow down their and no waiting.. out of stock as of now though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was able to place my order with very.co.uk for the ps5 digital edition.. no slow down their and no waiting.. out of stock as of now though.
I've bought a few things off very, they're after sales support is absolutely attrocious, but other than that they're very good.

D

Deleted member 103489

Can't beleive theirs bids on it but got to admit thats really good drawing lol

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
I put a pre-pre-order in with shopto months ago. Hopefully I'm part of the first batch but it releases the same day as cyberpunk so not that bothered as long as I've got a 3080 by then

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hmmmm, scroll to 10.20 in this video, games are going to be put up to 80 Euros!!! for PS5 in some regions, $70 in the states:

These guys are brilliant by the way, they are a games studio developing games for various platforms so they know what they're talking about.

The whole video is worth watching, a lot of good insider viewpoints.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wow...those game prices are all over the place!! Converted to £, the Americans will be paying £54 while Europeans will be paying £73 :eek:

Still undecided on buying a Series X or not....would be nice to be able to play 4k Blu-Rays (after buying 4k discs and a 4k capable screen of course!). Oh well, will be some time anyway....next game I really want to play is Horizon 5 which will be some time yet. Would be nice to see what gran Turismo looks like but can't justify an Xbox and a PS5...so Xbox wins on Forza and Halo as well as Games Pass (love playing older games)
Yeah, I don't really get it, remains to be seen how it will work out, maybe that's just for the exclusives rather than all games, don't know, BUT THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY FOR A GAME!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Hmmmm, scroll to 10.20 in this video, games are going to be put up to 80 Euros!!! for PS5 in some regions, $70 in the states:

These guys are brilliant by the way, they are a games studio developing games for various platforms so they know what they're talking about.

The whole video is worth watching, a lot of good insider viewpoints.

I'm a big fan of that channel. Their videos are usually well researched, and they've openly apologised when they've made mistakes. I love that he often gives his views on gaming topics as a fan and as somebody in the industry. I'm liking the look of their next game.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm a big fan of that channel. Their videos are usually well researched, and they've openly apologised when they've made mistakes. I love that he often gives his views on gaming topics as a fan and as somebody in the industry. I'm liking the look of their next game.
Yeah, ditto, think they're briliant, always watch their videos.