At Least I Have Chicken
7BD741AD-EC5A-4321-AC6F-9231A0AA727D.jpeg
cough red ring of death xbox 360

With those temps I think we’ve got the orange ring of death coming! 😱
BAB1FB4A-52C9-4E3C-B397-E1D8371FC0CE.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
To keep all you Playstation fans going until it's released:

PS1 & PS2 fanboy me would have loved this. Xbox 360 fanboy me would have hated it. PC Master Race me is sad we don't have anything like that for PC. :LOL:

Scoped Badger

Silver Level Poster
I've always been a PlayStation fan, but Sony are really testing me with this release. Two things are really bothering me: the sheer size of it and the 're-branding' from the black of the PS2/3/4 to this new, matte white finish. My desk/TV furniture are all black/chrome and this is going to stick out like a beacon in either my living room or my office.

On top of that, the hardware in the XBOX Series X is genuinely better than that of the PlayStation, albeit marginally.

With a new PC on the way, I'm not sure whether the crossover between the XBOX 'exclusives' coming to PC would make getting the Series X worth it?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Personally, I'd probably get the Series S, that'd be sufficient for my needs. The PC would be my main machine and the Series S could be my couch gaming fix.

And then maybe a PS5 when the Slim version comes out, if I'm feeling extravagant and Demon's Souls hasn't landed on PC.

robin h 25

Having been searching all last night and this morning to find any online store with PS5 pre-orders still available, I manage to get a pre-order on one at Scan this morning but about 1 hour after i got my pre-order, the pre-orders on Scan were gone.

I don't know if it will turn up on launch day but a least I've finally got one pre-ordered,

The fun will begin again on Tuesday for the Xbox Series X pre-orders.

Got my email from Scan today and they can't fulfil my PS5 order for launch day,
It may arrive before Christmas or after the New Year 😢😭,

but I kind of expected that I may not get it.

However the Xbox Series X will be turning up on launch day🥳.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Got my email from Scan today and they can't fulfil my PS5 order for launch day,
It may arrive before Christmas or after the New Year 😢😭,

but I kind of expected that I may not get it.

However the Xbox Series X will be turning up on launch day🥳.
Ouch.... I think all releases are cursed this year, if we look back:

iPhone 12 - Delayed
Surface Duo - Delayed
Almost every game release - Delayed
RTX 3080 - Not delayed but should have been? :)
RTX 3070 - Delayed
Google Pixel 4a - Delayed

COME ON AMD, SHOW EVERYONE HOW IT'S DONE!!!!

robin h 25

Ouch.... I think all releases are cursed this year, if we look back:

iPhone 12 - Delayed
Surface Duo - Delayed
Almost every game release - Delayed
RTX 3080 - Not delayed but should have been? :)
RTX 3070 - Delayed
Google Pixel 4a - Delayed

COME ON AMD, SHOW EVERYONE HOW IT'S DONE!!!!

The 4K 144hz HDMI 2.1 monitor of the EVE SPECTRUM that am looking at/after has also been delayed from it's December release😭, February is now the earliest it will release if it doesn't get delayed again, I'm also looking at Asus and Acer 4K 144hz with HDMI 2.1 which also could be February release.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The 4K 144hz HDMI 2.1 monitor of the EVE SPECTRUM that am looking at/after has also been delayed from it's December release😭, February is now the earliest it will release if it doesn't get delayed again, I'm also looking at Asus and Acer 4K 144hz with HDMI 2.1 which also could be February release.
Yeah, I saw that, shame, it’s looking like a very promising monitor.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Was considering getting the Series X when Forza Motorsport releases (last rumour was maybe February) and getting a 4k TV to go with it....and then I looked at prices :eek: Seems that 40-43" 4k 144Hz HDMI 2.1 TVs are very much a niche area given that only ones I could find were £1500+....all the rest are 55-65" which are too big. Looks like my dreams have been destroyed :cry:
I'm not a fan of the Microsoft Store in Windows, but Forza is one game series that keeps taking me back there...