PSU brand?

LJ!

Hi, you know the PSU's in system configurer eg. 450W Quiet 80 PLUS Dual Rail PSU

Are these branded and if so what brand, also what connectors do they have?

Thanks for any help:)

Sleinous

Author Level
The PSU does have a brand, but I cant remember which one it is! :p PCS will no doubt enlighten us tomorrow.

Meds

Hey,

Just to correct this thread. ALL of our standard PSUs (the ones not listed as Corsair/Thermaltake) are manufactured by FSP - one of the largest PSU manufacturers in the world. Infact they are the OEM Manufacturer for a number of leading brands including OCZ, Thermaltake.

So even though they are our "standard range" they are still a very good quality PSU.

Sleinous

Author Level
Hey,

Just to correct this thread. ALL of our standard PSUs (the ones not listed as Corsair/Thermaltake) are manufactured by FSP - one of the largest PSU manufacturers in the world. Infact they are the OEM Manufacturer for a number of leading brands including OCZ, Thermaltake.

So even though they are our "standard range" they are still a very good quality PSU.

There we go :D I thought it was F something but...didnt want to talk rubbish, as I know then Gorman would come down on me like a tonne of bricks. :p