Purchase soon, stock replenish.

DavidPC

Good afternoon,

After waiting for months I am so close now to buying my new PC, I have some questions that need answering before I purchase as each question is playing on my mind. If you are happy to answer the questions.

Will PCS be getting a ASUS ROG STRIX 3070 and if so will it be as fast as a 3080 standard or at least in frames on 1080p and 1440p 240hz monitors.

Will PCS be getting more 3600mhz ram as I hear this is the ram to get for the Ryzen 3000 series and possibly the 4000 series coming tomorrow.

Will PCS be getting in more 980 1tb Samsung M.2's

Do you have any idea even guessing what the price for the 4800x will be. Like will it be the same price as the 3800XT? and if it's higher are we talking £50 or £100 more?

Kind regards

David.

fix up 118118

Good afternoon,

After waiting for months I am so close now to buying my new PC, I have some questions that need answering before I purchase as each question is playing on my mind. If you are happy to answer the questions.

Will PCS be getting a ASUS ROG STRIX 3070 and if so will it be as fast as a 3080 standard or at least in frames on 1080p and 1440p 240hz monitors.

Will PCS be getting more 3600mhz ram as I hear this is the ram to get for the Ryzen 3000 series and possibly the 4000 series coming tomorrow.

Will PCS be getting in more 980 1tb Samsung M.2's

Do you have any idea even guessing what the price for the 4800x will be. Like will it be the same price as the 3800XT? and if it's higher are we talking £50 or £100 more?

Kind regards

David.
Im wondering this myself tbh i really want them to add the 3600mhz ram as i am also looking to do a amd build myself. As for the ASUS version of the 3070 you want i assume it wont be added for a while since its not showing for pre order unlike the Nvidia 3070.

lastho

I'm in the same situation, waiting to see what they say tomorrow, I just hope the "new" 3900X will be avb. real soon as that's the CPU I'm aiming for

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Instead of asking questions about individual component you'd do better to post your full proposed spec (including the monitor you'll be using) so that people can see how well it's balanced.