Question about finance

HarryWilk

So im looking into buying a pc for around £1.9k and i want to do so on finance, i plan to pay it off before the first 12 months are up to avoid any interest. so my question is can you pay off the fee in chunks so for example i pay £300 off one month then like 2 months later i pay off another £300. Is this possible to do as i can't find any definitive answer about it. All help is greatly appreciated.

Ekans2011

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So im looking into buying a pc for around £1.9k and i want to do so on finance, i plan to pay it off before the first 12 months are up to avoid any interest. so my question is can you pay off the fee in chunks so for example i pay £300 off one month then like 2 months later i pay off another £300. Is this possible to do as i can't find any definitive answer about it. All help is greatly appreciated.
For this type of request, I believe you should speak with PCS directly.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So long as you meet the criteria, when the finance is agreed and the build is delivered, payments start from there.

You can defer the first 12 months, you don't have to pay anything in that time, but you can make any custom payments you like, you get access to an online account with the loan company where you can make payments at any time day or night.

If you settle the account within that first 12 months you accrue 0% interest so only pay the actual value of the PC.

The only additional cost if you were to pay it off early is an early settlement fee which I believe is £30, so it really is a superb option that makes it very viable.