Question about modifiying my order.

Dexterous

If I modify my order will it charge the card I previously used to modify it or will it ask me to insert a new payment method and then charge me just for the modification so £5 or will it charge me for the whole order again £689?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If I modify my order will it charge the card I previously used to modify it or will it ask me to insert a new payment method and then charge me just for the modification so £5 or will it charge me for the whole order again £689?

Only the difference will be charged, when I added a new component I had to make a new payment and enter my card details again.
I think the £5 extra is when your system is "in building".

Dexterous

Only the difference will be charged, when I added a new component I had to make a new payment and enter my card details again.
I think the £5 extra is when your system is "in building".

Luckly mines was in processing and by the £5 charge I meant thats how much I was spending on the modification to upgrade to silver warranty :)

I have placed my sub order but can't pay right now as I keep getting an error, I shall try pay later or if not phone them up next time they are open :)

YZs5