Question about RAM purchase

Recently purchased a laptop; Optimus II 17.3", and am considering buying 4gigs more RAM (I only bought 4gigs, for whatever reason. Maybe I was drunk on dumb being tired. Who knows.)
But just wanted to make sure, that this, would suffice for it.
Kinda feel dumb asking such a question, I mean, I am sure it is right, but I don't want to feel like an idiot to find out I bought the wrong kind. -_-

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'd give pcs a bell and they will sell another 4gig of the exact same ram that came with ya laptop.

A couple of questions regarding that:
Say you had ordered the RAM or a laptop charger, would a email be sent to the person for times to be at home to sign, or is it just a letterbox thing.
Also, I assume you would just phone up the number and call for the...technical number (3) and give your order number to ask for another one?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
just give them a bell, explain ya want another 4gig of ram for ya lappy. I'd just go through to sales mate, its not really a techy problem.

Ya would have to ask them about delivery, but i'd make sure ya mobile is up to date on the website, as DPD tend to text when they are delivering, but check with the call centre staff.

Thanks for the information.

I have ordered it but one last question, as for RAM, since it is such a small component, can it not be posted for the letter box, or is it just? considered too fragile, and needs to be handed in person?

Diem

Bronze Level Poster
I guess it will depend on PCS's choice of postage, however when I've ordered RAM (a few times from the same site, not PCS) it's come in a packet via Royal Mail.