[Question] About the stickers and Warranty {SOLVED}

solidus1983

Bronze Level Poster
Right i have had the Recoil 17.3", loving it so far to a point, its a beast and gaming on it is great however there is one thing that is really triggering me right now, its them stickers. I was wondering if it was safe to remove them without breaking warranty as i don't see them much as my palm is over them, the HDMI sticker is peeling already, the glue adhesive is making a right mess.

So i rather just get rid of them. But i wanted to make sure i wasn't breaking warranty before removing them.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Right i have had the Recoil 17.3", loving it so far to a point, its a beast and gaming on it is great however there is one thing that is really triggering me right now, its them stickers. I was wondering if it was safe to remove them without breaking warranty as i don't see them much as my palm is over them, the HDMI sticker is peeling already, the glue adhesive is making a right mess.

So i rather just get rid of them. But i wanted to make sure i wasn't breaking warranty before removing them.
Yeah, you're fine to remove them, I did also, won't affect your warranty at all.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
When I bought my laptop from them some years ago I called and asked them not to attach any stickers. Apparently they are contractually obliged to affix the stickers by the component vendors. There is nothing stopping you from removing them however.