Question to builders - CPU Coolers

kael13

Will you guys be offering the Corsair H100i and/or H80i in the near future? Talking about a six month window, but I'm planning my next build! Can we get it by special request?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am not a builder but from a previous thread an administrator indicated that in the near future there might be some changes with the CPU coolers offered in the configurator, you can always purchase it from a different retailer and send it to PCS if you want it fitted in your system.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
If you are not ordering just yet, i'd keep ya eye open. Dont settle on corsair just yet. there are many new liquid coolers coming out in the next few months, from corsair, nzxt, coolermaster, thermaltake and many others.

personally I like nzxt's new line up. For 140mm fans :), gives the radiators a little more surface area, so in theory better cooling ability, but well if that shows in practice we shall see!

I do suspect that coolit/corsair (pretty much the same by the way) will still be stocked by PCS. But I don't work for PCS I'm just assuming.