Questions about screen and kbd of laptops 17in Ionico

EdhelDil

Hello,
I am trying to find reviews concerning the 17in display of the Ionico model, and also the keyboard noise
I want to know especially
- what kind of srgb, adobe coverage the screeen has
- what kind of action the keyboard has (and is it : very silent? somewhat silent? have clicking noise? )
- the cpu is intel and not very high in cpu ranking... is there no way to get a ryzen instead?
- last Q : does this laptop have "mux" in its bios to choose between on-board/dedicated gpu ?

TIA for your answers

Last edited:

Cenksenci

Bronze Level Poster
Hello,
I am trying to find reviews concerning the 17in display of the Ionico model, and also the keyboard noise
I want to know especially
- what kind of srgb, adobe coverage the screeen has
- what kind of action the keyboard has (and is it : very silent? somewhat silent? have clicking noise? )
- the cpu is intel and not very high in cpu ranking... is there no way to get a ryzen instead?
- last Q : does this laptop have "mux" in its bios to choose between on-board/dedicated gpu ?

TIA for your answers
Hi!
-It has 100% SRGB but don't know how to say for Adobe. As an user who uses Adobe products almost every day, never experienced bad results in my screen.
-Keyboard is pretty silent to me, there's not much noise. It doesn't bother you when you typing even in long term. But I have to say, some keys are tend to be peel on my keyboard which they are WASD , because hours and hours of gaming!
-I think there's an option to get with Ryzen CPU but you should check the website if it's in stocks. Bought myself on March which is Intel 10875H. There wasn't Ryzen option back then.
-The laptop comes with MUX, BUT only newer BIOS versions has it. Mine is older BIOS which is 1.07, so I am not able to switch to absolute DGPU option. I've heard lots of people get the laptop with newer BIOS version which is 1.09. Even if you get your laptop with older BIOS you can able to update to latest one but I've contacted with PCS multiple times but they didn't help me at all. They said "We'll send you the new BIOS after we are sure the new BIOS works fine on the Ionico" but at least 4 months passed since then but have never seen any of PCS member tried to contact me. Yet I've seen many of people is using the new BIOS on their Ionicos having without any troube.

Hope you liked it.

Last edited by a moderator: