Questions regards Sending own case for PCS build

JamesGriffin498

I intend to order a 7000D Airflow, and send to PCS to do a build, I was wondering if its also ok to send a Cable Mod Set (current PCS availability of the Corsair range is limited) and 2 sets x 2 WL140's, will they be able to install these? Would all be in same delivery.

Also with their being no 360mm AIO availbility currently, I have a new H115i sat waiting to go into the build when it arrives, would any warranty be voided by installing this?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I intend to order a 7000D Airflow, and send to PCS to do a build, I was wondering if its also ok to send a Cable Mod Set (current PCS availability of the Corsair range is limited) and 2 sets x 2 WL140's, will they be able to install these? Would all be in same delivery.
There is no problem sending in the case, that's a service that PCS offer. I'm less certain about the other stuff, as mentioned you'd need to phone and ask.
Also with their being no 360mm AIO availbility currently, I have a new H115i sat waiting to go into the build when it arrives, would any warranty be voided by installing this?
You can install your own parts without voiding the warranty as long as you do no damage. You'd need to keep whatever cooler you order and which PCS fit, because if it has to be RMA'd for any reason it usually has to go back with what PCS fitted. You can check on that when you call them though. :)

JamesGriffin498

There is no problem sending in the case, that's a service that PCS offer. I'm less certain about the other stuff, as mentioned you'd need to phone and ask.

You can install your own parts without voiding the warranty as long as you do no damage. You'd need to keep whatever cooler you order and which PCS fit, because if it has to be RMA'd for any reason it usually has to go back with what PCS fitted. You can check on that when you call them though. :)
Thank you! Good to know, I've actually just submitted a return for the 360mm cooler, so will see if they can fit one ordered from Overclockers with the case and fans when i call tomnorrow? As PCS haven't got any coming in for a while it seems.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you! Good to know, I've actually just submitted a return for the 360mm cooler, so will see if they can fit one ordered from Overclockers with the case and fans when i call tomnorrow? As PCS haven't got any coming in for a while it seems.
You can't order a system without a cooler obviously as it wouldnt run, so you'd have to configure some cooler for the build and then fit your own.