Quick question

CallMeGoughy

Hello quick question so I ordered a new PC a few days ago and it says production time 2 days and I can’t remember what comes after production time is it the building or something else? Thanks 😃

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
According to the FAQ:

Pre-production is our longest stage, this will depend on our current volume of orders and stock. Please check with us and we can confirm.

Building usually takes 1-2 working days, and the testing phase typically takes up to 2 working days (or 4 working days if you order a liquid system). We will send you email updates when your order is built, tested and dispatched. Please note that weekends and bank holidays are
not classed as working days.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Pre-production is sat in a queue mate, I know it's hard not to constantly check it but it'll likely be there for 10-15 working days. You might get lucky as it's not really peak time so it could go faster than that

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Pre-production is sat in a queue mate, I know it's hard not to constantly check it but it'll likely be there for 10-15 working days. You might get lucky as it's not really peak time so it could go faster than that
Some do seem to have been getting through to building very quickly recently, like only a few days in pre production

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If I remember correctly it’s quite fast from building to dispatch right ?
Yeah, usually only a couple of hours building, then overnight at least for testing, but it’s usually through to dispatch in one or two days, depends if anything is found wrong in testing.