Random Freeze then restart.

Dasati

So a problem has cropped up over the weekend. Three time's now when doing different things my computer has completely frozen up for about 10-20 seconds then restarted itself. The first time i was playing WoW: Classic and it happened during regular gameplay. The second time i was playing Control and it happened during a cutscene. The 3rd time i'd just started watching Netflix. First crash was on Friday, 2nd on Saturday and 3rd today.

After the 2nd crash i made sure my graphic's drivers were up to date and updated my processors chipset. I've only had this pc for about a month.

CasePCS 6003B BLACK CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core CPU (3.6GHz-4.4GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive1TB Samsung 860 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive500GB WD Black™ SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD (up to 3470MB/s R | 2600MB/s W)
Power SupplyCORSAIR 550W VS SERIES™ VS-550 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H60 Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Ultra Quiet Fans

1567430805851.png

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
That bug check code is a networking driver issue.

My first thought would be a third-party security system (Avast, McAffe, etc.), these install network drivers, so first off uninstall any third party security software you have and reboot.

Secondly, if you have any hardware or other software (network testing tools for example) installed then unplug them and/or uninstall them and reboot.

Thirdly, if you've used a Windows tune-up tool to 'optimise' your network I would reverse any changes it made and uninstall it, then reboot.

Finally, if none of the above are not appropriate or don't fix it, I would fist check that the latest chipset driver is installed, then check that the latest LAN driver is installed and lastly that the latest WiFi driver is installed.

Dasati

The only security thing i have is windows defender so first ruled out.

Looking now though my LAN Driver is outdated so its possible thats it. I'll update it and keep an eye on things over next day or two to see if that fixes it thanks.