Rate my spec please

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
If it makes it simpler for you, instead of asking for the key simply ask for a refund of the license cost. Bullguard would never be advised on here as it uses up resource and doesn't offer anything that the in-built windows defender does.

Through reading this I have to conclude that there's crossed wires somewhere. If you paid for something, you should have it..... as you don't have it, this should either be rectified by providing it or by providing a refund. I'm positive this will be the end result as I cannot think of any argument that any representative could put forward to you for it being "too late", that's simply not the case if it was never provided.

Keb1980

If it makes it simpler for you, instead of asking for the key simply ask for a refund of the license cost. Bullguard would never be advised on here as it uses up resource and doesn't offer anything that the in-built windows defender does.

Through reading this I have to conclude that there's crossed wires somewhere. If you paid for something, you should have it..... as you don't have it, this should either be rectified by providing it or by providing a refund. I'm positive this will be the end result as I cannot think of any argument that any representative could put forward to you for it being "too late", that's simply not the case if it was never provided.
Thanks, this is one of the options I have explored in my complaint to yhem, but the guy on the phone has pretty much said that its not something he can do, so I'm just waiting. Will update as new info becomes available.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
OK,

Got a reply from PCS, apologising and providing me with the code for my licence. I will delete the negative comments over the weekend, but leave this up long enough to show those who asked for an update

Really glad to hear it’s been sorted out 🙂👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
OK,

Got a reply from PCS, apologising and providing me with the code for my licence. I will delete the negative comments over the weekend, but leave this up long enough to show those who asked for an update
There's no need to edit it, it's fine to leave as it is if that's what you'd like. There's no problem with negative feedback on the forum, we welcome honest communication.

steaky360

@Keb1980 For what its worth, I also second @SpyderTracks sentiment. Ultimately, its very much appreciated that you've posted back here, perhaps rather than removing any comments simply update the two threads with the resolution and for me that covers it.

Shows the story from start to finish that way and closes out the issues neatly.

Cheers for reporting back. Very happy that its been resolved.