Ready when you are PCS :) #SamsungG9

bleakcon

I should have probably waited for the latest version with the mini led but tbh I don't know if I care enough about the differences and generally wait a good 3 months before buying something new....I mean look at the initial launch of the G9.

I can't run this monitor with anything I currently have so no idea if it is working etc but here it is:
IMG_0926 (1).jpg

I will say this, it is an insane upgrade from my laptop which is an old OMEN laptop.

Just waiting for my pc from PCS now which should be somewhen on Wednesday.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I should have probably waited for the latest version with the mini led but tbh I don't know if I care enough about the differences and generally wait a good 3 months before buying something new....I mean look at the initial launch of the G9.

I can't run this monitor with anything I currently have so no idea if it is working etc but here it is:
View attachment 25964

I will say this, it is an insane upgrade from my laptop which is an old OMEN laptop.

It’s just too beautiful, there are no words.

I’m seriously jealous!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 25964

Mesmerising.............

View attachment 25964

images (5).jpeg

I mean it really is just got a hankering to get one and play subnautica on it !!!

Last edited:

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Would it be worth getting an Odyssey G9 now with a 2070 Super or would it just be better to wait for the new build to arrive? Don't want it to affect my FPS badly whilst waiting for my new PC, especially as it's a 4K 240Hz monitor 😳

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

View attachment 25964

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The 2070 super will drive it OK for most games. You may need to downsize the settings in some, but the win scenario is huge.

I can't help but think I need a G9 in my life..... I don't even know why..... it's just such an awesome piece of PC tech.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
The 2070 super will drive it OK for most games. You may need to downsize the settings in some, but the win scenario is huge.

I can't help but think I need a G9 in my life..... I don't even know why..... it's just such an awesome piece of PC tech.
Super nervous for it now, never ever had a widescreen! Especially 240Hz, not sure if I'll notice a difference from 165Hz though

Im exactly the same one week I really want one the next in thinking no I dont its a eternal struggle !-

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Lols, I love those desktop backgrounds when it was 2 monitors :)

The G9 is a force to be reckoned with! There is no setting wheee it doesn’t look flat out sexy!
It truly is a monster! Just been browsing different sites and I have soooo much free real estate now - it makes PCS forums look tiny! Gotta thank Danny at PCS for the custom wallpaper, made it especially for this resolution!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It truly is a monster! Just been browsing different sites and I have soooo much free real estate now - it makes PCS forums look tiny! Gotta thank Danny at PCS for the custom wallpaper, made it especially for this resolution!
I wondered who did that desktop for you, that's awesome, well played @DannyWanny (y)