Recoil 17 RAM and Screen

ChopperChop

Hoping you fine folk can advise. Very tempted to pull the trigger on the Recoil 17 but wanted to ask. Other suppliers of the same system offer it with DDR5 5600Mhz RAM but PCS do not. Does anyone know if the system will take the higher speed RAM or if it is a BIOS restriction as i'm happy to purchase my on RAM upgrade if it does?
My other question was what is the response time of the screen in milliseconds? i'm sure it is more than adequate i'm just very curious.
TIA

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hoping you fine folk can advise. Very tempted to pull the trigger on the Recoil 17 but wanted to ask. Other suppliers of the same system offer it with DDR5 5600Mhz RAM but PCS do not. Does anyone know if the system will take the higher speed RAM or if it is a BIOS restriction as i'm happy to purchase my on RAM upgrade if it does?
My other question was what is the response time of the screen in milliseconds? i'm sure it is more than adequate i'm just very curious.
TIA
You'd need to ask PCS, they don't monitor the forums and none of us work for them.

ChopperChop

Hi Spyder, i've asked but they couldn't help unfortunately regarding the screen and couldn't provide any part details. The RAM they said it was only 4800Mhz and can't be changed.
Was hoping a forum member may have tried RAM with a higher speed in their Recoil 17. Just seems odd other suppliers in Europe sell it with 5600Mhz option - also spotted a post about the initial issues with the Recoil 17 and one suggestion was to use the XMG BIOS as they are cross compatible, which would make you think the are same boards, but i could be wrong.